LISTEN: Latest episode of the New European podcast
- Credit: Archant
This week's New European podcast is available now.
Richard Porritt, Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott delve into another week in Brexit paying special attention to Philip Hammond's Spring Statement and the news that we will still be paying off the divorce bill in 2064.
And Richard is joined by New European Editor Matt Kelly to discuss Jeremy Corbyn.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why don't Brexiteers like to talk about Brexit any more?
- 2 Major disaster: How Tories' 1992 victory sowed seeds of Brexit
- 3 Brexit: British 'expats' in Spain facing deportation over residency
- 4 Is the Sun setting on Murdoch's global media empire?
- 5 The 40 best European TV shows to stream
- 6 When Eton took on a team of miners at football
- 7 Michael O'Leary: My hope for the future over Brexit
- 8 Did Donald Trump really wear his trousers backwards at Republicans' North Carolina rally?
- 9 The fight against the homogenisation of the British Isles
- 10 English to be temporarily replaced by French as EU's 'working language' in 2022
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.