LISTEN: Latest episode of the New European podcast
- Credit: Archant
This week's New European podcast is available now.
Richard Porritt, Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott delve into another week in Brexit paying special attention to Philip Hammond's Spring Statement and the news that we will still be paying off the divorce bill in 2064.
And Richard is joined by New European Editor Matt Kelly to discuss Jeremy Corbyn.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 2 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 3 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces
- 4 Telegraph columnist blames Angela Merkel for Brexit
- 5 Ed Miliband mocks Kwasi Kwarteng's 'road to Damascus conversion'
- 6 Brussels to launch campaign teaching younger Britons about the EU
- 7 Boris Johnson to visit Scotland this week in attempt to shore up the union
- 8 Piers Morgan causes hilarity with 'Priti Patel with a brain' jibe
- 9 Backlash over Tory MP receiving Covid-19 vaccine despite not being classed as vulnerable
- 10 SNP MP asks Priti Patel why she has not stood down following UK border comments
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.