LISTEN: Latest episode of the New European podcast
- Credit: Archant
This week's New European podcast is available now.
Richard Porritt, Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott delve into another week in Brexit paying special attention to Philip Hammond's Spring Statement and the news that we will still be paying off the divorce bill in 2064.
And Richard is joined by New European Editor Matt Kelly to discuss Jeremy Corbyn.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Andy Burnham urges UK to 'embrace' Brexit as 'new reality'
- 2 Labour needs more positivity, more patriotism, more policy... and less wokery
- 3 The deep roots of Labour's red wall decline
- 4 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 5 Former Tory speaker admits voting Labour after labeling Boris Johnson a 'liar'
- 6 Boris Johnson has an ‘unsatisfied’ county court judgment
- 7 MANDRAKE: Boris Johnson's 'daughter' speaks out
- 8 Dominic Raab 'chickened out' of a no-deal Brexit, Michel Barnier says
- 9 The truth about 'buy British'
- 10 Liz Truss accused of freeports 'catastrophic blunder' following Brexit deals
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.