LISTEN: The Costa del Brexit and why hope lies in the Lords
- Credit: Archant
This week's New European podcast is available now.
In this episode the team tackle all the big news stories and Geri Scott reveals what the expats in Spain think of Brexit.
They also take a look back at a week of warnings from the Lords and poke more fun at Henry Bolton.
Another Brexiteer of the Week is crowned, Richard sings The Smiths and Steve does an impression of Chewbacca.
Listen now and don't forget to leave a review on iTunes!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 2 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 3 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 4 Fool's gold? Nigel Farage wants you to invest your trust in his financial advice service
- 5 The deep roots of Dominic Cummings' personal antipathy to the BBC
- 6 Tory MP who voted against her own party to support free school meals motion quits government in protest
- 7 'Shameful' Tory minister defends government memo attacking Marcus Rashford's free school meals call
- 8 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 9 Tory minister branded 'disgraceful' after dismissing child hunger in Britain as something that has 'been going on for years'
- 10 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.