LISTEN: This week’s New European podcast is available now
The Should I Stay or Should I Go? conference, Facebook's woes and Brexiteer of the Week.
Richard Porritt, Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott are back to delve into another madcap week in Brexit.
And Matt Withers joins the pod to report back from the Should I Stay or Should I Go? conference which included speakers Vince Cable, AC Grayling and Chuka Umunna.
And, of course, another Brexiteer of the Week is crowned.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 2 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 3 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 4 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 5 Holyrood in talks with EU to extend Erasmus scheme to Scottish students
- 6 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 7 Independent SAGE adviser gives scathing assessment of Priti Patel's £800 Covid fines
- 8 An actor whose politics were a touchy subject
- 9 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 10 Brexiteer says he'd never have voted for Brexit 'if we knew we'd lose our jobs'