LISTEN: This week’s New European podcast is available now
The Should I Stay or Should I Go? conference, Facebook's woes and Brexiteer of the Week.
Richard Porritt, Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott are back to delve into another madcap week in Brexit.
And Matt Withers joins the pod to report back from the Should I Stay or Should I Go? conference which included speakers Vince Cable, AC Grayling and Chuka Umunna.
And, of course, another Brexiteer of the Week is crowned.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why don't Brexiteers like to talk about Brexit any more?
- 2 Major disaster: How Tories' 1992 victory sowed seeds of Brexit
- 3 Is the Sun setting on Murdoch's global media empire?
- 4 Brexit: British 'expats' in Spain facing deportation over residency
- 5 The 40 best European TV shows to stream
- 6 The fight against the homogenisation of the British Isles
- 7 Five years of Brexit summed up by Cold War Steve
- 8 Did Donald Trump really wear his trousers backwards at Republicans' North Carolina rally?
- 9 Michael O'Leary: My hope for the future over Brexit
- 10 When Eton took on a team of miners at football
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.