Get your New European march placards
If you're heading to the Stop Brexit march in Manchester on Sunday you'll want to take these posters
Heading to the Stop Brexit march in Manchester in Sunday? Then as a New European reader you won't want to be without one of our brilliant and suitably Mancunian placards we've created especially for the occasion.
Download one of these, print them, mount them on a board and tell the Conservatives descending on the north exactly what you think about their Brexit policy - as well as letting fellow New European readers know they're in good company.
Select from any or all of these terrific designs...
Give the finger to Theresa May's wrongheaded pursuit of Brexit with this terrifying poster...
You may also want to watch:
Add to the Atmosphere with this Joy Division-themed design...
Find the Tories' approach to Brexit as coherent as Shaun Ryder on TFI Friday? Take this Happy Mondays-inspired placard...
- 1 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 2 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 3 The truth about 'buy British'
- 4 Liz Truss accused of freeports 'catastrophic blunder' following Brexit deals
- 5 The man the Soviet Union left in space
- 6 Downing Street announces plans to change English voting system following string of Labour victories
- 7 Why can't the English see what the Scots and Welsh can?
- 8 Labour should never have swallowed the Brexit pill
- 9 Sadiq Khan re-elected as London mayor as Laurence Fox loses £10k deposit
- 10 Noel Clarke: The man who would not take no for an answer
Want to avoid the most acrimonious split since the Gallaghers? This Oasis design will definitely, maybe make the point...
...and if you fear the negotiations will drag on longer than a John Squire guitar solo, make your point with this Stone Roses poster.
And don't forget to tweet us @TheNewEuropean with your pics from the march.
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.