The New European poll of the week on bees, broadcasters and campaign buzz
- Credit: PA
What's your take on the key events of the week and how they affect Brexit and the election? Take a look at our poll and tell us who caused a buzz - and who got stung.
- Got other views? Write to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Prime Minister is out of his league
- 2 Can King Louis turn back the clock?
- 3 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 4 The cannabis conundrum
- 5 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 6 Why Germany's Greens failed to rise on floods
- 7 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 8 Would Javid have renamed ICU wards 'Drama Queen Zones'?
- 9 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 10 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.