The New European poll of the week on bees, broadcasters and campaign buzz
- Credit: PA
What's your take on the key events of the week and how they affect Brexit and the election? Take a look at our poll and tell us who caused a buzz - and who got stung.
- Got other views? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Priti Patel fails to appear in Commons to answer questions on missing police records
- 2 Boris Johnson blames seafood companies for post-Brexit sales slump
- 3 The Tory MPs who failed to vote against a Universal Credit cut
- 4 Comedian wins praise after shaming No 10 during Dancing on Ice appearance
- 5 Iain Duncan Smith defends calling Donald Trump 'a decent man'
- 6 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 7 Kwasi Kwarteng confirms post-Brexit review of workers' rights
- 8 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 9 Progressive alliance could see Labour win 351 seats at next election, new analysis reveals
- 10 Leave EU website suspended after EU registry blocks move to Ireland
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.