Nigel Farage lost for words when he bumps into anti-Brexit campaigner Steve Bray
- Credit: Archant
Nigel Farage isn't usually lost for words, but when he bumped into anti-Brexit campaigner Steve Bray he suddenly fell silent.
Holding two signs making clear his opposition to Brexit, Bray starts to shout at Nigel Farage as he leaves a meeting.
"Nation before party!" he tells the Brexiteer, who looks less than pleased to bump into him.
As he is bundled into a car by minders, Bray points out: "You're on a double yellow line, Mr Farage!"
"Nation before party!" he continues to shout as he holds up a sign next to his car saying 'lead with facts, not leave with lies'.
You may also want to watch:
"We're never leaving!" the campaigner shouts as the car drives off.
- 1 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 2 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 3 Liz Truss accused of freeports 'catastrophic blunder' following Brexit deals
- 4 The truth about 'buy British'
- 5 Downing Street announces plans to change English voting system following string of Labour victories
- 6 The man the Soviet Union left in space
- 7 Tories could push for 2023 general election after axing key legislation
- 8 Britons living in Spain are being refused Covid jab 'due to Brexit', report claims
- 9 Boris Johnson under investigation over luxurious Caribbean holiday
- 10 Why can't the English see what the Scots and Welsh can?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.