Nigel Farage lost for words when he bumps into anti-Brexit campaigner Steve Bray
- Credit: Archant
Nigel Farage isn't usually lost for words, but when he bumped into anti-Brexit campaigner Steve Bray he suddenly fell silent.
Holding two signs making clear his opposition to Brexit, Bray starts to shout at Nigel Farage as he leaves a meeting.
"Nation before party!" he tells the Brexiteer, who looks less than pleased to bump into him.
As he is bundled into a car by minders, Bray points out: "You're on a double yellow line, Mr Farage!"
"Nation before party!" he continues to shout as he holds up a sign next to his car saying 'lead with facts, not leave with lies'.
You may also want to watch:
"We're never leaving!" the campaigner shouts as the car drives off.
- 1 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 2 Brexiteer musician accused of hypocrisy after demanding No 10 help bands with EU visa
- 3 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 4 PMQs: Ben Bradshaw calls out Boris Johnson over Brexit lies
- 5 ‘Don’t haste ye back’ - Nicola Sturgeon's perfect farewell message to Donald Trump
- 6 Piers Morgan calls on Priti Patel to resign over missing crime records fiasco
- 7 Tory MPs vote down Lords bid to protect NHS from post-Brexit trade deals
- 8 9 of the best tweets of Donald Trump leaving the White House
- 9 Boris Johnson narrowly avoids defeat over vote on trade deals with genocidal regimes
- 10 Trump caller hangs up on James O'Brien after failing to cite ex-president's 'truths'
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.