Nigel Farage lost for words when he bumps into anti-Brexit campaigner Steve Bray
- Credit: Archant
Nigel Farage isn't usually lost for words, but when he bumped into anti-Brexit campaigner Steve Bray he suddenly fell silent.
Holding two signs making clear his opposition to Brexit, Bray starts to shout at Nigel Farage as he leaves a meeting.
"Nation before party!" he tells the Brexiteer, who looks less than pleased to bump into him.
As he is bundled into a car by minders, Bray points out: "You're on a double yellow line, Mr Farage!"
"Nation before party!" he continues to shout as he holds up a sign next to his car saying 'lead with facts, not leave with lies'.
You may also want to watch:
"We're never leaving!" the campaigner shouts as the car drives off.
- 1 Boris Johnson’s latest offence shouldn’t be overlooked
- 2 Our PM demonstrates why Latin lessons plan is a bad idea
- 3 The cannabis conundrum
- 4 Can King Louis turn back the clock?
- 5 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 6 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 7 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 8 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 9 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 10 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.