Nigel Farage trolled by his own hypocritical Brexit comments printed on beer mats
- Credit: Archant
Arch Brexiteer Nigel Farage has been trolled by his own hypocritical comments about Brexit, which have been printed on to beer mats and left at his table in the European parliament.
It is the latest protest from the Led By Donkeys team, following the success of its billboard campaign around the country.
With the help of Labour MEP Richard Corbett the mats have been placed on Nigel Farage's table at the European parliament ready for when he next nips to the local boozer.
It includes the remark: 'If Brexit is a disaster, I will go and live abroad, I'll go and live somewhere else.'
Campaigners have been so impressed with the pint-sized protests they want their own to take to Wetherspoon's pubs where its Brexiteer owner has unveiled pro-Brexit beermats.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier in the week a Dutch MEP claimed to have recorded Nigel Farage leaving the Strasbourg parliament the moment he finished speaking, something that it is claimed is a regular occurence.
It followed a Brussels official telling the former UKIP leader that he should apologise to the British people for his undeliverable Brexit promises.
- 1 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 2 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 3 James O'Brien schools Brexiteer who refuses to accept new EU-UK trade rules
- 4 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 5 Nigel Farage launches new party in Scotland to promote 'positive case for the Union'
- 6 Keir Starmer got it right with vote on Brexit deal
- 7 The polling that signals the plight of the Union
- 8 Brexiteer MP ridiculed after calling for free movement of goods between GB and NI
- 9 Scottish fishing boats ditch UK waters for Denmark to escape Brexit red tape
- 10 PMQs Review: The one where the speaker finally snapped