Some of the very best protest signs from the People’s Vote March
- Credit: PA
Endless thousands of people have trooped through London showing their pride the Remain cause and asking the government to listen to the millions who want a People's Vote.
It may be the biggest pro-second referendum showing yet out of dozens of protests and rallies that have taken place in the last months.
But that doesn't mean people's wit and energy have shown any sign of running out. Here's our pick of some of the best protest signs in attendance at the march.
Want to see yours featured here? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Crisis in the unpicked fruit fields shows Brexit is rotten
- 2 Why Australian trade deal could complicate future post-Brexit agreements
- 3 Brexiteers propose return of imperial measurements in report on reducing 'red tape'
- 4 A furious Hoyle accuses government of misleading the House
- 5 Liz Truss urged to let parliament 'take back control' with Brexit trade deal scrutiny
- 6 Why don't Brexiteers like to talk about Brexit any more?
- 7 When Eton took on a team of miners at football
- 8 Michael Gove insists Liz Truss is delivering 'what's best for Britain'
- 9 How the Kominsky Method grapples with growing old
- 10 PM to reveal details of post-Brexit agreement with Australia
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.