Some of the very best protest signs from the People’s Vote March
- Credit: PA
Endless thousands of people have trooped through London showing their pride the Remain cause and asking the government to listen to the millions who want a People's Vote.
It may be the biggest pro-second referendum showing yet out of dozens of protests and rallies that have taken place in the last months.
But that doesn't mean people's wit and energy have shown any sign of running out. Here's our pick of some of the best protest signs in attendance at the march.
Want to see yours featured here? Email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brexit damage already exceeds cost of EU membership
- 2 Be prepared for a 2023 general election
- 3 How to make the Northern Ireland protocol work
- 4 Windrush 2 is looming as Brexit reality bites
- 5 The toxic feud from which there will be no winner
- 6 My very undiplomatic comments about Boris Johnson
- 7 Macron has a lot to lose... but a whole continent to gain
- 8 EU drops vote to ratify Brexit deal after Boris Johnson 'violates' agreement
- 9 Sunlit Uplands: As shellfish war rages, the net closes around George Eustice
- 10 Will Alex Salmond scythe down Nicola Sturgeon and indyref2?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.