Some of the very best protest signs from the People’s Vote March
- Credit: PA
Endless thousands of people have trooped through London showing their pride the Remain cause and asking the government to listen to the millions who want a People's Vote.
It may be the biggest pro-second referendum showing yet out of dozens of protests and rallies that have taken place in the last months.
But that doesn't mean people's wit and energy have shown any sign of running out. Here's our pick of some of the best protest signs in attendance at the march.
Want to see yours featured here? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 2 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 3 Nigel Farage launches new party in Scotland to promote 'positive case for the Union'
- 4 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 5 The worryingly familiar signs for Britain's vaccine roll-out
- 6 Brexit changes lead to exodus of Brits from Spain, UK nationals claim
- 7 Brexiteer MP ridiculed after calling for free movement of goods between GB and NI
- 8 Fears government could scrap workers' rights in post-Brexit overhaul of labour laws
- 9 Katie Hopkins joins UKIP in time for leadership contest
- 10 Keir Starmer got it right with vote on Brexit deal
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.