People’s Vote march: Can you spot yourself in our gallery?
- Credit: PA
Organisers estimate more than half a million people were protesting. Can you spot yourself or anyone you know among them?
Delia Smith, Deborah Meaden and Sadiq Khan are some of the famous faces among crowds of hundreds of thousands at the People's Vote march. Take a look through this gallery to see if you can see yourself or someone you know demonstrating for the right to a second referendum.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why don't Brexiteers like to talk about Brexit any more?
- 2 Major disaster: How Tories' 1992 victory sowed seeds of Brexit
- 3 Brexit: British 'expats' in Spain facing deportation over residency
- 4 Is the Sun setting on Murdoch's global media empire?
- 5 The 40 best European TV shows to stream
- 6 The fight against the homogenisation of the British Isles
- 7 Five years of Brexit summed up by Cold War Steve
- 8 Did Donald Trump really wear his trousers backwards at Republicans' North Carolina rally?
- 9 Michael O'Leary: My hope for the future over Brexit
- 10 Britain is becalmed by apathy: Where is the rage?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.