Power to the people - the best placards from the People’s Vote march
- Credit: Archant
More than a million people travelled the length of the UK to protest against Brexit in central London - each of them protesting in their own unique way.
These are just some of the brilliant placards, posters and visual protests on display as they marched through the capital.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brexit negotiator Frost threatens drastic action over agreement
- 2 Government to hire adviser to identify post-Brexit benefits
- 3 The Remainers' case for keeping the United Kingdom together
- 4 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 5 How Brexit has turned sour for the dairy industry
- 6 George Eustice and Liz Truss in row over post-Brexit trade deal with Australia
- 7 Brexit negotiator admits government didn't expect Brexit to be so disruptive for Northern Ireland
- 8 Boris Johnson’s Mustique holiday ‘was worth double the amount declared’
- 9 Why Germany's windows are the envy of the world
- 10 Keir Starmer to be grilled by Piers Morgan after Boris Johnson declines invite
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.