Who performed the best in the BBC election debate?
- Credit: Archant
It was an opportunity for the major political parties to face the public and set out their vision, but who do you think performed the best?
As we wait for verdicts from the pollsters we're asking for readers to give their perspectives on tonight's performances.
Who do you think was the overall winner - was it Rebecca Long-Bailey, Rishi Sunak, Jo Swinson, Nicola Sturgeon, Richard Tice, Adam Price or Caroline Lucas?
You may also want to watch:
Or perhaps you didn't think any of them won the debate.
- 1 Sky News presenter says Boris Johnson is 'gaslighting the nation' over Covid claims
- 2 Michael Gove claims Boris Johnson is a 'huge asset' to Scotland
- 3 Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid reject Boris Johnson's coronavirus claim
- 4 Home Office launches voluntary repatriation scheme for EU nationals
- 5 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces
- 6 Brussels politician says Boris Johnson should 'pay for EU workers to stay' in UK
- 7 Boris Johnson is the 'worst PM' and should resign, says Alastair Campbell
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn loses bid to release Labour documents ahead of High Court battle
- 9 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 10 PMQs: Boris Johnson calls for apology from Keir Starmer over coronavirus stances
Have your say on the poll on this page.
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.