Who performed the best in the BBC election debate?
- Credit: Archant
It was an opportunity for the major political parties to face the public and set out their vision, but who do you think performed the best?
As we wait for verdicts from the pollsters we're asking for readers to give their perspectives on tonight's performances.
Who do you think was the overall winner - was it Rebecca Long-Bailey, Rishi Sunak, Jo Swinson, Nicola Sturgeon, Richard Tice, Adam Price or Caroline Lucas?
You may also want to watch:
Or perhaps you didn't think any of them won the debate.
- 1 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 2 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 3 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 4 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 5 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 6 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 7 Poll finds Brexit-backing Wales would vote to rejoin EU
- 8 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 9 Tory MP complains 'less scrutiny of trade deals' than when UK was in EU
- 10 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
Have your say on the poll on this page.