How will you vote in the general election?
- Credit: PA
With the UK set to turn out to polling booths in their millions on December 12, we wanted to find out how you will be voting.
The latest polls suggest the Conservatives are on track to receive the greatest number of votes, however, there is not a huge amount in it, and the impact of alliances and tactical voting could cause it all to change.
Will you back the Lib Dems' proposal to revoke Article 50 if they win an outright majority, the Labour Party with their proposals for a People's vote, or the Green Party where climate change is being given as much prominence as Brexit?
Will you support the SNP in Scotland or Plaid Cyrmu in Wales, or will you give backing to the Change UK MPs in their continual fight for a second referendum?
Would you back the Tory rebels if they stood as independent MPs?
You may also want to watch:
Have your say by voting in our readers' poll.
- 1 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 2 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 3 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 4 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 5 Holyrood in talks with EU to extend Erasmus scheme to Scottish students
- 6 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 7 Independent SAGE adviser gives scathing assessment of Priti Patel's £800 Covid fines
- 8 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 9 An actor whose politics were a touchy subject
- 10 Brexiteer says he'd never have voted for Brexit 'if we knew we'd lose our jobs'