How will you vote in the general election?
- Credit: PA
With the UK set to turn out to polling booths in their millions on December 12, we wanted to find out how you will be voting.
The latest polls suggest the Conservatives are on track to receive the greatest number of votes, however, there is not a huge amount in it, and the impact of alliances and tactical voting could cause it all to change.
Will you back the Lib Dems' proposal to revoke Article 50 if they win an outright majority, the Labour Party with their proposals for a People's vote, or the Green Party where climate change is being given as much prominence as Brexit?
Will you support the SNP in Scotland or Plaid Cyrmu in Wales, or will you give backing to the Change UK MPs in their continual fight for a second referendum?
Would you back the Tory rebels if they stood as independent MPs?
You may also want to watch:
Have your say by voting in our readers' poll.
- 1 The biggest scandal may be that no rules were broken
- 2 A chapter is over for Britain, for good or ill
- 3 The deep-seated issues beneath Sofagate
- 4 Russell Kane: Why working class people like Boris Johnson
- 5 What's the appeal behind Line of Duty?
- 6 Welsh government takes Westminster to court over post-Brexit bill
- 7 BBC journalist admits being 'haunted' by fear broadcaster 'built up' Nigel Farage and UKIP
- 8 The only Brexit export boom is from UK businesses rushing to Europe
- 9 Alan Duncan should have spoken out sooner about Boris Johnson
- 10 Boris Johnson proposes saving United Kingdom with 'Project Love' plan
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.