Which party political leader has had the best election campaign?
- Credit: PA
As the campaigning comes to a close, we want to know who you think has had the best election campaign.
With the polls showing no clear winner, did anyone realistically have a good campaign?
Or is the fact that Boris Johnson currently not predicted to win a landslide enough to suggest the other leaders performed better than first thought?
Has the leader of your most-favoured party done enough to win support? Or did their campaign end up going backwards?
Have your say in our poll...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 2 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 3 Nigel Farage launches new party in Scotland to promote 'positive case for the Union'
- 4 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 5 Brexit changes lead to exodus of Brits from Spain, UK nationals claim
- 6 James O'Brien schools Brexiteer who refuses to accept new EU-UK trade rules
- 7 Brexiteer rebuked after backing Nigel Farage's 'East Germany' claims
- 8 Brexiteer MP ridiculed after calling for free movement of goods between GB and NI
- 9 Tory candidate suspended by party over comments about ‘fat’ food bank user
- 10 No 10 defends Stanley Johnson receiving two coronavirus vaccines while others don't