Which party political leader has had the best election campaign?
- Credit: PA
As the campaigning comes to a close, we want to know who you think has had the best election campaign.
With the polls showing no clear winner, did anyone realistically have a good campaign?
Or is the fact that Boris Johnson currently not predicted to win a landslide enough to suggest the other leaders performed better than first thought?
Has the leader of your most-favoured party done enough to win support? Or did their campaign end up going backwards?
Have your say in our poll...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Labour leader defends NHS after being kicked out of pub in Bath
- 2 Opposition parties push for probe into Boris Johnson's conduct following viral video
- 3 ‘I should not have listened to Cameron’ – Former European Commission president
- 4 A chapter is over for Britain, for good or ill
- 5 Brexit regret: Meet the Leave voters who wish they hadn't voted Leave
- 6 Scottish Tory leader accused of 'nonsense' excuse for Boris Johnson avoiding Scotland
- 7 The biggest scandal may be that no rules were broken
- 8 Russell Kane: Why working class people like Boris Johnson
- 9 Welsh government refused permission for legal challenge over post-Brexit bill
- 10 Annalena Baerbock: Can the Queen of Green seize the Bundestag?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.