Which party political leader has had the best election campaign?
- Credit: PA
As the campaigning comes to a close, we want to know who you think has had the best election campaign.
With the polls showing no clear winner, did anyone realistically have a good campaign?
Or is the fact that Boris Johnson currently not predicted to win a landslide enough to suggest the other leaders performed better than first thought?
Has the leader of your most-favoured party done enough to win support? Or did their campaign end up going backwards?
Have your say in our poll...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 2 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 3 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 4 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 5 Ed Vaizey overtakes Paul Dacre in the Ofcom race
- 6 Boris Johnson enjoys splendid isolation
- 7 A very nearly enchanted evening
- 8 Why Bristol is the street art city
- 9 My favourite new Freedom is avoiding selfish anti-maskers
- 10 Would Javid have renamed ICU wards 'Drama Queen Zones'?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.