‘Does not compute’: The internet reacts as Maybot malfunctions
- Credit: PA
The prime minister has revealed how she likes to relax after a day of managing Conservative Party feuds, promoting her Brexit plan, and trying to run the country.
In the first leg of her new 'Brexit tour' Theresa May tried to restore public confidence in her abilities to negiogiate Brexit by attemping to show her human side.
Unfortunately for the prime minister her attempts to impress the general public at an engineering firm in Gateshead went wrong when she took questions in a Q&A session.
You may also want to watch:
But it wasn't the questions on Chequers that threw May - but a simple question asking what she does in her spare time.
- 1 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 2 MANDRAKE: Chilling news for Telegraph bosses
- 3 Tory minister's claim over free school meals funding gets quickly debunked
- 4 Minister self-isolates just a day after being spotted flouting mask rules
- 5 More approve of EU leadership than Boris Johnson's premiership, poll finds
- 6 Farage says he can dodge US travel ban because he's a 'journalist'
- 7 'Assorted caviar' and 'board games' - Gifts confiscated from Boris Johnson due to anti-corruption laws
- 8 Tory MP blames 'chaotic parents' for children going to school hungry
- 9 Question Time: Tory minister told 'diverse' cabinet doesn't erase race issues in party
- 10 Poll puts Labour on highest level of support since 2014
She was asked: 'You probably have world's most stressful job at the moment, how do you cope and how do you unwind?'
Revealing there were 'several things' she likes to do when not working, she stuttered away through an answer which some compared to the type of response you might give in a GCSE French oral exam.
'There is several things I like to do. I like walking. So my husband and I enjoy going walking, when we can. Taking holidays, walking.
'I enjoy cooking which has a benefit because you get to eat it as well as make it.'
Adding: 'I have over 150 cookbooks, so I spend quite a lot of time looking at cookbooks.'
Here is how the internet reacted to her answer.