Question Time live blog
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Follow The New European's live reactions to the BBC's topical debate broadcast from Gillingham on April 6
On the panel are Conservative MP Suella Fernandes, shadow home secretary Diane Abbott, Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron, co-leader of the Green Party Jonathan Bartley, businesswoman and broadcaster Michelle Dewberry, and Gerard Coyne, the West Midlands secretary of the Unite union who is a candidate in the election for general secretary.
David Dimbleby chairs the topical debate from Gillingham.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why have Remainers gone so quiet?
- 2 The cheerleaders who have let Boris Johnson get away with it
- 3 Boris Johnson's awkward moment with the Queen
- 4 Did Euros fever contribute to result of EU referendum?
- 5 MATT FREI: Brexit posed a question... and we haven't even begun to answer it
- 6 Dominic Cummings explains why Boris Johnson didn't do Andrew Neil interview
- 7 Brexiteers propose return of imperial measurements in report on reducing 'red tape'
- 8 Tories suffer humiliating by-election defeat as Lib Dems score historic win
- 9 Tory peer Dido Harding applies to become next head of NHS
- 10 How the Kominsky Method grapples with growing old
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.