Who said it on Brexit: Nigel Farage or a Remainer MP?
- Credit: AP
Brexit Party supporters have turned on leader Nigel Farage after he reacted angrily to Boris Johnson's Brexit deal.
His comments in the media and on Twitter have sparked a backlash from those that appear to side with the prime minister in trying to get Brexit over the line by October 31st.
In a turn of events, the Brexiteer has started to sound a lot like Remainer MPs in his opposition to the deal.
So to put your knowledge to the test, can you distinguish between these anti-Brexit MPs and the Brexit Party leader?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid reject Boris Johnson's coronavirus claim
- 2 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces
- 3 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 4 Sky News presenter says Boris Johnson is 'gaslighting the nation' over Covid claims
- 5 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 6 SNP MP asks Priti Patel why she has not stood down following UK border comments
- 7 PMQs: Boris Johnson calls for apology from Keir Starmer over coronavirus stances
- 8 This picture of Boris Johnson on the phone to Joe Biden has caused a stir
- 9 Home Office launches voluntary repatriation scheme for EU nationals
- 10 Telegraph columnist blames Angela Merkel for Brexit
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.