Who said it on Brexit: Nigel Farage or a Remainer MP?
- Credit: AP
Brexit Party supporters have turned on leader Nigel Farage after he reacted angrily to Boris Johnson's Brexit deal.
His comments in the media and on Twitter have sparked a backlash from those that appear to side with the prime minister in trying to get Brexit over the line by October 31st.
In a turn of events, the Brexiteer has started to sound a lot like Remainer MPs in his opposition to the deal.
So to put your knowledge to the test, can you distinguish between these anti-Brexit MPs and the Brexit Party leader?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 2 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 3 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 4 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 5 ERG MP says Boris Johnson should consider cutting ties with Church of England following Brexit row
- 6 Leaked memo exposes government fears over rise in support for Scottish independence
- 7 Diane Abbott accuses Keir Starmer of having 'other motives' while shadow Brexit secretary
- 8 UK Business leaders describe Brexit call with Boris Johnson and Michael Gove as 'pointless'
- 9 Fool's gold? Nigel Farage wants you to invest your trust in his financial advice service
- 10 Ex-civil service chief takes swipe at Dominic Cummings while criticising government's Covid-19 response
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.