Who said it on Brexit: Nigel Farage or a Remainer MP?
- Credit: AP
Brexit Party supporters have turned on leader Nigel Farage after he reacted angrily to Boris Johnson's Brexit deal.
His comments in the media and on Twitter have sparked a backlash from those that appear to side with the prime minister in trying to get Brexit over the line by October 31st.
In a turn of events, the Brexiteer has started to sound a lot like Remainer MPs in his opposition to the deal.
So to put your knowledge to the test, can you distinguish between these anti-Brexit MPs and the Brexit Party leader?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The true cost of Brexit is becoming clearer
- 2 Why have Remainers gone so quiet?
- 3 Did Euros fever contribute to result of EU referendum?
- 4 Boris Johnson's awkward moment with the Queen
- 5 Dominic Cummings explains why Boris Johnson didn't do Andrew Neil interview
- 6 Be careful what you wish for... voting reform could kill Labour
- 7 MATT FREI: Brexit posed a question... and we haven't even begun to answer it
- 8 How the Kominsky Method grapples with growing old
- 9 Michael O'Leary: My hope for the future over Brexit
- 10 PMQs: Ian Blackford drops truth bomb over post-Brexit trade deal with Australia
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.