Quiz: Are you an elite-hating working class hero?
- Credit: Archant
Take The New European's step-by-step guide to see whether you could be one of the leaders of this people's army
A rabble-rousing popular movement and their class warrior cheerleaders have been bashing elites and sticking it to the establishment. Find out where you stand by answering a few easy questions:
Have you ever owned a national newspaper?
Do you own more than 15 golf courses?
You may also want to watch:
Have you ever worked as a city trader?
Have you ever been president of the Oxford Union?
- 1 The Prime Minister is out of his league
- 2 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 3 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 4 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 5 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 6 Rabbits defeat French army
- 7 Would Javid have renamed ICU wards 'Drama Queen Zones'?
- 8 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 9 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 10 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
Do you have a Coutts bank account and are you married to a City banker?
Was your father a millionaire?
Are you a landowner who has received EU subsidies for your Scottish estate and country house in Sussex?
Have you ever owned a diamond mine?
Do you own a pair of £995 leather trousers?
Has your £2.25billion fortune earned you a spot on the Sunday Times Rich List?
Has your wife's ancestral home benefited from £7.6million in state aid?
Have you ever claimed £650 for a love seat on your expenses?
Did you go to Eton?
Have you ever posed as something you are not, for the purposes of political gain?
Congratulations, if you answered yes to any of these questions you could be senior officer material for the grassroots, people's rebellion!
Like this? Share it on twitter and tag us in @theneweuropean
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.