Quiz: Are you an elite-hating working class hero?
- Credit: Archant
Take The New European's step-by-step guide to see whether you could be one of the leaders of this people's army
A rabble-rousing popular movement and their class warrior cheerleaders have been bashing elites and sticking it to the establishment. Find out where you stand by answering a few easy questions:
Have you ever owned a national newspaper?
Do you own more than 15 golf courses?
You may also want to watch:
Have you ever worked as a city trader?
Have you ever been president of the Oxford Union?
- 1 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 2 Priti Patel fails to appear in Commons to answer questions on missing police records
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith defends calling Donald Trump 'a decent man'
- 4 Kwasi Kwarteng confirms post-Brexit review of workers' rights
- 5 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 6 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 7 Bob Geldof vindicated over pro-EU fishing stunt, suggests broadcaster
- 8 Leave EU website suspended after EU registry blocks move to Ireland
- 9 Brexiteer MP criticised after suggesting No 10 should break Northern Ireland Protocol
- 10 Senior Tories plan rebellion to back genocide clause to the Trade Bill
Do you have a Coutts bank account and are you married to a City banker?
Was your father a millionaire?
Are you a landowner who has received EU subsidies for your Scottish estate and country house in Sussex?
Have you ever owned a diamond mine?
Do you own a pair of £995 leather trousers?
Has your £2.25billion fortune earned you a spot on the Sunday Times Rich List?
Has your wife's ancestral home benefited from £7.6million in state aid?
Have you ever claimed £650 for a love seat on your expenses?
Did you go to Eton?
Have you ever posed as something you are not, for the purposes of political gain?
Congratulations, if you answered yes to any of these questions you could be senior officer material for the grassroots, people's rebellion!
Like this? Share it on twitter and tag us in @theneweuropean