Quiz: Are you an elite-hating working class hero?
- Credit: Archant
Take The New European's step-by-step guide to see whether you could be one of the leaders of this people's army
A rabble-rousing popular movement and their class warrior cheerleaders have been bashing elites and sticking it to the establishment. Find out where you stand by answering a few easy questions:
Have you ever owned a national newspaper?
Do you own more than 15 golf courses?
You may also want to watch:
Have you ever worked as a city trader?
Have you ever been president of the Oxford Union?
- 1 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 2 Why is devout Jacob Rees-Mogg so quiet about Boris Johnson's affairs?
- 3 Dominic Cummings' new venture could cause concern for No 10
- 4 Government deletes pro-Scottish independence blog post
- 5 Major and Blair were right about Brexit and Northern Ireland
- 6 Tory candidate under fire after describing Brexit chaos as a 'hiccup'
- 7 Roman Kemp: Depression and coping with George Michael's death
- 8 DUP MP launches legal action against government over Brexit
- 9 JPMorgan 'considering' move of all EU business out of London, bank boss says
- 10 Ex-police ombudsman criticises Arlene Foster over NI riot remarks
Do you have a Coutts bank account and are you married to a City banker?
Was your father a millionaire?
Are you a landowner who has received EU subsidies for your Scottish estate and country house in Sussex?
Have you ever owned a diamond mine?
Do you own a pair of £995 leather trousers?
Has your £2.25billion fortune earned you a spot on the Sunday Times Rich List?
Has your wife's ancestral home benefited from £7.6million in state aid?
Have you ever claimed £650 for a love seat on your expenses?
Did you go to Eton?
Have you ever posed as something you are not, for the purposes of political gain?
Congratulations, if you answered yes to any of these questions you could be senior officer material for the grassroots, people's rebellion!
Like this? Share it on twitter and tag us in @theneweuropean
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.