Quiz: Are you an elite-hating working class hero?
- Credit: Archant
Take The New European's step-by-step guide to see whether you could be one of the leaders of this people's army
A rabble-rousing popular movement and their class warrior cheerleaders have been bashing elites and sticking it to the establishment. Find out where you stand by answering a few easy questions:
Have you ever owned a national newspaper?
Do you own more than 15 golf courses?
You may also want to watch:
Have you ever worked as a city trader?
Have you ever been president of the Oxford Union?
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 2 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 3 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 4 Fool's gold? Nigel Farage wants you to invest your trust in his financial advice service
- 5 The deep roots of Dominic Cummings' personal antipathy to the BBC
- 6 Tory MP who voted against her own party to support free school meals motion quits government in protest
- 7 'Shameful' Tory minister defends government memo attacking Marcus Rashford's free school meals call
- 8 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 9 Tory minister branded 'disgraceful' after dismissing child hunger in Britain as something that has 'been going on for years'
- 10 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
Do you have a Coutts bank account and are you married to a City banker?
Was your father a millionaire?
Are you a landowner who has received EU subsidies for your Scottish estate and country house in Sussex?
Have you ever owned a diamond mine?
Do you own a pair of £995 leather trousers?
Has your £2.25billion fortune earned you a spot on the Sunday Times Rich List?
Has your wife's ancestral home benefited from £7.6million in state aid?
Have you ever claimed £650 for a love seat on your expenses?
Did you go to Eton?
Have you ever posed as something you are not, for the purposes of political gain?
Congratulations, if you answered yes to any of these questions you could be senior officer material for the grassroots, people's rebellion!
Like this? Share it on twitter and tag us in @theneweuropean
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.