Reader survey: How well do you think Boris Johnson has dealt with coronavirus?
- Credit: PA
Take our seven questions to find out what readers of The New European think about the government's handling of the coronavirus - and what the next Labour leader should do about it.
Have you changed your mind on how you voted in the general election in the last three months? Do you think the transition period should be extended? Were the Lib Dems right to delay their leadership election?
Have your say by taking part in our reader survey...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 2 Question Time: Ex-Tory minister accused of making 'sickening' comment about free schools meals row
- 3 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 4 Downing Street withholds praise for business and local authorities offering free meals to hungry children
- 5 Priti Patel bullying inquiry may never be released, hints Boris Johnson's new civil service boss
- 6 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 7 Priti Patel set to hand private firms £28 million in government contracts to deport asylum seekers from UK
- 8 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 9 At the upcoming US election, Donald Trump really is toast
- 10 James O'Brien claims Covid-19 crisis exposed how out of touch Boris Johnson's government is with reality
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.