Reader survey: How well do you think Boris Johnson has dealt with coronavirus?
- Credit: PA
Take our seven questions to find out what readers of The New European think about the government's handling of the coronavirus - and what the next Labour leader should do about it.
Have you changed your mind on how you voted in the general election in the last three months? Do you think the transition period should be extended? Were the Lib Dems right to delay their leadership election?
Have your say by taking part in our reader survey...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Politics is moving back to a battlefield which does not suit Boris Johnson
- 2 Government scraps Pick for Britain programme after Brits fill as few as 5% of roles
- 3 Boris Johnson still has questions to answer about Caribbean holiday
- 4 Salmon industry insist officials miscalculated post-Brexit export figures
- 5 French skippers blockade lorries carrying UK-landed fish in protest against post-Brexit fishing rules
- 6 Ex-minister says Boris Johnson's government is a 'cesspit' where 'almost nobody' tells the truth
- 7 Government to dissolve parliament ahead of Queen’s Speech
- 8 Poll: Laurence Fox in joint last place with Count Binface in race for London mayor
- 9 Brexit regret: Meet the Leave voters who wish they hadn't voted Leave
- 10 MEPs warn Brexit deal could be cancelled if No 10 continues to ignore terms
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.