Reader survey: How well do you think Boris Johnson has dealt with coronavirus?
- Credit: PA
Take our seven questions to find out what readers of The New European think about the government's handling of the coronavirus - and what the next Labour leader should do about it.
Have you changed your mind on how you voted in the general election in the last three months? Do you think the transition period should be extended? Were the Lib Dems right to delay their leadership election?
Have your say by taking part in our reader survey...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why have Remainers gone so quiet?
- 2 The cheerleaders who have let Boris Johnson get away with it
- 3 Boris Johnson's awkward moment with the Queen
- 4 Did Euros fever contribute to result of EU referendum?
- 5 MATT FREI: Brexit posed a question... and we haven't even begun to answer it
- 6 Dominic Cummings explains why Boris Johnson didn't do Andrew Neil interview
- 7 Brexiteers propose return of imperial measurements in report on reducing 'red tape'
- 8 Tories suffer humiliating by-election defeat as Lib Dems score historic win
- 9 Tory peer Dido Harding applies to become next head of NHS
- 10 How the Kominsky Method grapples with growing old
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.