Six excellent reasons to buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, travel and food
This week's The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here's what to expect this week:
1. Andrew Adonis on the death throes of a democratic disaster
2. Michael White on how Sajid Javid turned a migrant drama into a crisis
3. Malliga Och and Shauna Shames examine the Republicans' woman problem (and it's not what you think)
You may also want to watch:
4. James Ball says the ferry farce shows it's time to panic
5. Alastair Campbell explains why we're still in the game
- 1 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 2 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 3 Telegraph columnist blames Angela Merkel for Brexit
- 5 Boris Johnson to visit Scotland this week in attempt to shore up the union
- 6 This picture of Boris Johnson on the phone to Joe Biden has caused a stir
- 7 Brexiteer calls for UK to save Eurostar - by buying it and renaming it 'Britstar'
- 8 Petition launched to cancel 'festival of Brexit' event in 2022
- 9 Brussels to launch campaign teaching younger Britons about the EU
- 10 Piers Morgan defends interview with Thérèse Coffey after accusations of 'bullying'
6. Plus Claudia Pritchard reports on an upbeat new Fernand Léger exhibition