Six excellent reasons to buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, travel and food
This week's The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here's what to expect this week:
1. Andrew Adonis on the death throes of a democratic disaster
2. Michael White on how Sajid Javid turned a migrant drama into a crisis
3. Malliga Och and Shauna Shames examine the Republicans' woman problem (and it's not what you think)
You may also want to watch:
4. James Ball says the ferry farce shows it's time to panic
5. Alastair Campbell explains why we're still in the game
- 1 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 2 Why can't the English see what the Scots and Welsh can?
- 3 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 4 The reverse Midas touch of Michael Gove
- 5 Is the end finally nigh for EU's most notorious leader?
- 6 First black female mayor elected in Liverpool as Labour holds on to role
- 7 Labour should never have swallowed the Brexit pill
- 8 Nicola Sturgeon concedes Holyrood majority for SNP is a ‘very long shot’
- 9 Scotland ‘united against the fascists’ after far-right candidates rejected
- 10 Labour claims ‘extraordinary results’ in Welsh Parliament election
6. Plus Claudia Pritchard reports on an upbeat new Fernand Léger exhibition
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.