Six excellent reasons to buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, travel and food
This week's The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here's what to expect this week:
1. Andrew Adonis on the death throes of a democratic disaster
2. Michael White on how Sajid Javid turned a migrant drama into a crisis
3. Malliga Och and Shauna Shames examine the Republicans' woman problem (and it's not what you think)
You may also want to watch:
4. James Ball says the ferry farce shows it's time to panic
5. Alastair Campbell explains why we're still in the game
- 1 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 2 More approve of EU leadership than Boris Johnson's premiership, poll finds
- 3 Liz Truss to deliver speech rejecting 'Britain First' strategy ahead of US election
- 4 Tory MP blames 'chaotic parents' for children going to school hungry
- 5 MANDRAKE: Chilling news for Telegraph bosses
- 6 Minister self-isolates just a day after being spotted flouting mask rules
- 7 Tory MP says policies no longer match 'principles on which millions have backed us'
- 8 Tory minister's claim over free school meals funding gets quickly debunked
- 9 Brexit shambles: A stress of our own making
- 10 Questions over Nigel Farage's quarantine status as he appears on stage with Donald Trump at rally
6. Plus Claudia Pritchard reports on an upbeat new Fernand Léger exhibition
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.