Six excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, travel and food.
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here's what to expect this week:
1. Jane Merrick and Michael White on how politics is letting the public down
2. Zoe Williams asks if we should laugh along with the gammon people
3. Rachel Johnson tackles the tide of plastic
You may also want to watch:
4. Bonnie Greer on why the Royals are the last great silent movie stars
5. James Ball on how Trump's Iran deal withdrawal has exposed the EU
- 1 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 2 Public slams Brexit Party tweet which shames Tory MPs who voted against free school meals
- 4 Boris Johnson warned majority will be 'wiped out' over treatment towards north of England
- 5 Boris Johnson 'frantically repositioning' himself for Donald Trump to lose election
- 6 Peers set to remove law-breaking sections of Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 7 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 8 James Cleverly mocked after telling people to 'look at how they're doing in Wales'
- 9 Minister says Dido Harding is working '19-hours a day' on Test and Trace
- 10 Michel Barnier postpones Brussels return as Brexit trade talks in London continue
6. Plus Ian Walker decodes Delacroix's epic Louvre exhibition