Six excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, travel and food.
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here's what to expect this week:
1. Jane Merrick and Michael White on how politics is letting the public down
2. Zoe Williams asks if we should laugh along with the gammon people
3. Rachel Johnson tackles the tide of plastic
You may also want to watch:
4. Bonnie Greer on why the Royals are the last great silent movie stars
5. James Ball on how Trump's Iran deal withdrawal has exposed the EU
- 1 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 2 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 3 Brexit stripped me of my Britishness
- 4 What IS the liberal response to the migrant crisis?
- 5 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 6 What I learned by avoiding England and the Euros
- 7 Could southern discomfort sink a rebalancing agenda still in its infancy?
- 8 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 9 The Tories have already lost the culture wars
- 10 Boris Johnson enjoys splendid isolation
6. Plus Ian Walker decodes Delacroix's epic Louvre exhibition
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.