Watch what happened when anti-Brexit campaigner Steve Bray bumped into Dominic Cummings
- Credit: Archant
Anti-Brexit campaigner Steve Bray has continued his mission to interrogate Brexiteers in Westminster and this time caught up with Dominic Cummings.
The Vote Leave 'mastermind' and adviser to the new British prime minister was arriving at work at the Cabinet Office when Bray started rolling the camera.
"Dominic Cummings, unelected bureaucrat!" shouts the campaigner as Boris Johnson's right-hand man passes by.
Giving a wry smile, Cummings changes his direction to walk in the campaigner's path rather than avoiding him altogether.
"How's it going?" politely asks Bray, as Cummings gives him a "good thanks" reply.
You may also want to watch:
"We're going to stop Brexit, what do you think about that?" asks Bray.
Wearing a stained gilet and heading towards the office, Cummings quietly tells him he'll "take back control, mate".
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 2 Priti Patel set to hand private firms £28 million in government contracts to deport asylum seekers from UK
- 3 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 4 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 5 Michael Gove's Brexit fantasy is leading us down a perilous path
- 6 Question Time: Ex-Tory minister accused of making 'sickening' comment about free schools meals row
- 7 The harsh truths learned from halt in Brexit talks
- 8 Priti Patel bullying inquiry may never be released, hints Boris Johnson's new civil service boss
- 9 At the upcoming US election, Donald Trump really is toast
- 10 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
"Take back control? We never lost control Dominic!" the campaigner shouts as his target disappears through the door.
Cummings had more to say to Bray than former prime minister David Cameron, who refused to answer any questions.
In an interview with Brexiteer Mark Francois the Tory MP claimed "we're signing your death warrant" as he spoke about Boris Johnson's leadership bid.
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.