Support, subscribe or advertise - how to back The New European
Whether you want to be a supporter, subscriber or advertiser, The New European needs your help to continue to fight Brexit
The People's Vote campaign and the fight against Brexit is on the march and The New European has been there every step of the way.
But we need your help in the battle. So we're asking you to become a supporter or a subscriber, a patron or an advertiser, and ensure The New European can remain an important voice in the battle against the chaos and disaster which Brexit represents.
We pride ourselves on our high quality of contributors and experts, and believe we play a valuable - and much needed - role in media plurality, offering an alternative perspective to the right-wing, anti-EU media dominating UK media.
We depend on the support of our subscribers and readers to cover our costs. Your contribution, however small or large, will help ensure our sustainability.
You can subscribe by clicking here. You'll get your first four issues FREE and then ensure that you receive a cosmopolitan, optimistic, intelligent and expansive collection of news, analysis, voices, sport, culture, business, travel and the arts through the door every week.
You may also want to watch:
Or you can support our journalism and get free merchandise - or even become one of our advertisers - by clicking here and becoming a supporter.
For €6 a month you get to know that you have made a meaningful and very much appreciated contribution to our journalism. PLUS you get our exclusive weekly supporters' email AND a namecheck on our weekly podcast. Or for €9.50 a month you'll get everything included with the €6 package, PLUS one of our sought-after oversized tote bags and a mention in that week's newspaper (you can opt out of this if you're shy).
- 1 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 2 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 3 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 4 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 5 Holyrood in talks with EU to extend Erasmus scheme to Scottish students
- 6 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 7 Independent SAGE adviser gives scathing assessment of Priti Patel's £800 Covid fines
- 8 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 9 An actor whose politics were a touchy subject
- 10 Brexiteer says he'd never have voted for Brexit 'if we knew we'd lose our jobs'
For €25 a month you'll have all the benefits of €9.50 supporters PLUS a t-shirt of your choice from the New European shop, a branded notebook and pen, and a regular mention in the newspaper as a Patron (you can opt out of this should you wish to remain anonymous).
Or become a corporate supporter for €250 a month, giving you all the benefits of Patron €25 plus a half page printed advert in The New European every four months, free of charge. You may of course waive the advert - in which case we will offer five additional subscriptions to you to pass on to colleagues, friends or family.
However you want to support our journalism, there are plenty of ways to get involved. This is your opportunity to make a special commitment to the fight and do something meaningful to combat the grave economic risks of Brexit.