Tactical Voting: How should I vote in the European elections in Northern Ireland?
- Credit: PA
With the European elections taking place on Thursday we have taken a look at the tactical voting guides to recommend the best way to vote in Northern Ireland.
There are three seats in Northern Ireland.
Unlike the rest of the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland uses the Single Transferable Vote.
According to the tactical voting guide, Remain Voter, it recommends voting for the four major anti-Brexit parties in this order.
You may also want to watch:
3. Green Party Northern Ireland
- 2 Public slams Brexit Party tweet which shames Tory MPs who voted against free school meals
- 3 Group in protest against Tory MPs who voted down free school meals targets offices with empty plates
- 4 Brexit shambles: A stress of our own making
- 5 Tory minister blames journalists for NHS Test and Trace failure as he defends Dido Harding
- 7 Michel Barnier postpones Brussels return as Brexit trade talks in London continue
- 8 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 9 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
4. Sinn Fein
The New European does not back one party in the fight against Brexit - it instead encourages you to vote for any of the main anti-Brexit parties.
James Ball explains here why we are not advocating the Labour Party in England, Scotland and Wales at the European elections.