Ten more questions for Brexiteers to answer
- Credit: Archant
With Theresa May's Brexit deadline just 331 days away, it is becoming even clearer Britain is not ready to leave the EU.
However, some Leavers still think otherwise, so here is a list of ten questions to ask them.
The list has been compiled by Twitter user @RJonesUX.
Questions focus on the NHS and care workers, border staff, the civil service, the construction industry, the financial sector, and farming sector.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 2 James O'Brien schools Brexiteer who refuses to accept new EU-UK trade rules
- 3 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 4 Scottish fishing boats ditch UK waters for Denmark to escape Brexit red tape
- 5 Jacob Rees-Mogg claims fish captured after Brexit deal came into effect were 'British and happier for it'
- 6 The polling that signals the plight of the Union
- 7 Tory candidate suspended by party over comments about ‘fat’ food bank user
- 8 Katie Hopkins joins UKIP in time for leadership contest
- 9 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 10 Keir Starmer got it right with vote on Brexit deal
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.