Ten more questions for Brexiteers to answer
- Credit: Archant
With Theresa May's Brexit deadline just 331 days away, it is becoming even clearer Britain is not ready to leave the EU.
However, some Leavers still think otherwise, so here is a list of ten questions to ask them.
The list has been compiled by Twitter user @RJonesUX.
Questions focus on the NHS and care workers, border staff, the civil service, the construction industry, the financial sector, and farming sector.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The biggest scandal may be that no rules were broken
- 2 A chapter is over for Britain, for good or ill
- 3 Russell Kane: Why working class people like Boris Johnson
- 4 BBC journalist admits being 'haunted' by fear broadcaster 'built up' Nigel Farage and UKIP
- 5 Alan Duncan should have spoken out sooner about Boris Johnson
- 6 Welsh government takes Westminster to court over post-Brexit bill
- 7 Ulster Unionism's crisis of faith
- 8 EU president faces fresh calls to resign over 'disastrous' Covid vaccine programme
- 9 The only Brexit export boom is from UK businesses rushing to Europe
- 10 The deep-seated issues beneath Sofagate
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.