Ten more questions for Brexiteers to answer
- Credit: Archant
With Theresa May's Brexit deadline just 331 days away, it is becoming even clearer Britain is not ready to leave the EU.
However, some Leavers still think otherwise, so here is a list of ten questions to ask them.
The list has been compiled by Twitter user @RJonesUX.
Questions focus on the NHS and care workers, border staff, the civil service, the construction industry, the financial sector, and farming sector.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why Bristol is the street art city
- 2 Telling the truth is now the only sackable offence
- 3 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 4 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 5 What I learned by avoiding England and the Euros
- 6 How long can Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi play on?
- 7 Could southern discomfort sink a rebalancing agenda still in its infancy?
- 8 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 9 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 10 Could Boris Johnson still use the NHS as leverage in a US trade deal?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.