The best posters and protests against Donald Trump during his state visit
- Credit: PA
Ten of thousands of people turned out to protest against Donald Trump's state visit in London.
Once again the British people did not disappoint with their creative ways of showing their displeasure with the red carpet being rolled out for the US president.
Here are some of our favourite posters and ways people expressed their anger.
- Let us know what you thought of the visit by submitting a letter to email@example.com and you could see it printed in our next newspaper.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 2 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 3 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 4 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 5 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 6 Tory MP complains 'less scrutiny of trade deals' than when UK was in EU
- 7 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 8 Comedian wins praise after shaming No 10 during Dancing on Ice appearance
- 9 No 10 says Biden removing Churchill bust ‘up to president’ despite Obama attack
- 10 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.