Download a special live edition of The New European podcast
- Credit: Archant
There is a bonus edition of The New European podcast available to download and listen to this week - featuring some special guests.
Podcast regulars Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt took The New European podcast on the road and invited an audience to join them.
As part of the Podcast Live event, Anglesey and Porritt were joined by the newspaper's editor-at-large Alastair Campbell, columnist Andrew Adonis, and For our Future's Sake co-founder Amanda Chetwynd-Cowieson.
In the special edition we have all of the regular features including Brexiteer of the Week, plus even more Brexit analysis and plenty of listener questions.
There is even a live rendition of Alastair Campbell's bagpipes performance which features on the podcast each week.
You may also want to watch:
Download it now for FREE!
- 1 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 2 Progressive alliance could see Labour win 351 seats at next election, new analysis reveals
- 3 What Auf Wiedersehen, Pet teaches us about Britain and Europe
- 4 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 5 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 6 An actor whose politics were a touchy subject
- 7 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 8 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 9 Holyrood in talks with EU to extend Erasmus scheme to Scottish students
- 10 George Osborne hopes for Brexit dividend
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.