Download a special live edition of The New European podcast
- Credit: Archant
There is a bonus edition of The New European podcast available to download and listen to this week - featuring some special guests.
Podcast regulars Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt took The New European podcast on the road and invited an audience to join them.
As part of the Podcast Live event, Anglesey and Porritt were joined by the newspaper's editor-at-large Alastair Campbell, columnist Andrew Adonis, and For our Future's Sake co-founder Amanda Chetwynd-Cowieson.
In the special edition we have all of the regular features including Brexiteer of the Week, plus even more Brexit analysis and plenty of listener questions.
There is even a live rendition of Alastair Campbell's bagpipes performance which features on the podcast each week.
You may also want to watch:
Download it now for FREE!
- 1 MEPs again refuse to ratify Brexit deal amid concerns No 10 is flouting conditions
- 2 PMQs: Commons speaker reprimands Boris Johnson over Greensill response
- 3 The only Brexit export boom is from UK businesses rushing to Europe
- 4 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 5 Boris Johnson proposes saving United Kingdom with 'Project Love' plan
- 6 Former Brexit secretary 'privately agreed' with Gina Miller's court action over Article 50
- 7 How the vaccines have shifted opinions over Brexit
- 8 Tory anger as Labour to hold vote on establishing committee to investigate cronyism
- 9 A lesson from the last of Mainwaring's men
- 10 Tory government 'doesn't think it has to be abide by rules', says former civil servant
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.