Download a special live edition of The New European podcast
- Credit: Archant
There is a bonus edition of The New European podcast available to download and listen to this week - featuring some special guests.
Podcast regulars Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt took The New European podcast on the road and invited an audience to join them.
As part of the Podcast Live event, Anglesey and Porritt were joined by the newspaper's editor-at-large Alastair Campbell, columnist Andrew Adonis, and For our Future's Sake co-founder Amanda Chetwynd-Cowieson.
In the special edition we have all of the regular features including Brexiteer of the Week, plus even more Brexit analysis and plenty of listener questions.
There is even a live rendition of Alastair Campbell's bagpipes performance which features on the podcast each week.
You may also want to watch:
Download it now for FREE!
- 1 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 2 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 3 Government told to publish impact assessments for Boris Johnson's 'Narnia' deal with EU
- 4 Brexiteer admits 'Australia-style deal' term designed to 'pull wool over voters' eyes'
- 5 Remainers blamed for Boris Johnson's inability to secure Brexit deal
- 6 Theresa May brands Michael Gove's no-deal Brexit statement 'utter rubbish'
- 7 ERG MP says Boris Johnson should consider cutting ties with Church of England following Brexit row
- 8 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 9 Boris Johnson told to apologise for incompetence in delivering his 'oven-ready' Brexit deal
- 10 Labour MP calls Dan Wootton a 'complete and utter nutcase' following Covid-19 herd immunity comment
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.