Podcast: Hacklash for Number 10 and Labour’s peace plan
- Credit: Archant
Download the free podcast from the team at The New European to hear our review of the week in politics.
Every Friday Richard Porritt and Steve Anglesey review another wild week in post-common sense Britain.
The award-nominated podcast is packed full of big news, comment, and irreverent views.
We talk about the issues that matter most to Remainers, and crown a Brexiteer of the Week.
We'll even have the occasional guest too. Previous guests have included Alastair Campbell, Andrew Adonis, Bonnie Greer and Keir Starmer.
You may also want to watch:
This week the team delve deeper in to the row between journalists and Downing Street, look back at Brexit Day and ponder letting Labour's members have the nuke codes.
And, of course, another Brexiteer of the Week is crowned.
- 1 A lesson from the last of Mainwaring's men
- 2 Scathing report accuses Boris Johnson of 'only caring for England'
- 3 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 4 No 10 rewrote race disparity report, expert claims
- 5 How the vaccines have shifted opinions over Brexit
- 6 Nick Clegg says EU 'let itself and millions of Europeans' down over Covid vaccine programme
- 7 No 10: ‘Significant differences’ between UK and EU remain over resolving Brexit deal
- 8 European Council president faces call to resign over 'Sofagate' incident
- 9 Exports to EU increase in February after record fall
- 10 Why the EU is no longer the elephant in the room in the Netherlands
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.