Podcast: The Brexit day special edition
- Credit: Archant
Download the free podcast from the team at The New European to hear our review of the week in politics.
Every Friday Richard Porritt and Steve Anglesey review another wild week in post-common sense Britain.
The award-nominated podcast is packed full of big news, comment, and irreverent views.
We talk about the issues that matter most to Remainers, and crown a Brexiteer of the Week.
We'll even have the occasional guest too. Previous guests have included Alastair Campbell, Andrew Adonis, Bonnie Greer and Keir Starmer.
You may also want to watch:
This week the team mark January 31st with a special edition for Brexit day. We talk about Nigel Farage's flag antics, Steve Baker's appeal for Brexiteers to be magnanimous, what the EU has ever done for us plus we talk about why today's date is doomed in the history books.
- 1 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 2 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 3 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 4 Tory MP complains 'less scrutiny of trade deals' than when UK was in EU
- 5 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 6 No 10 says Biden removing Churchill bust ‘up to president’ despite Obama attack
- 7 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 8 Priti Patel 'may have broken ministerial code' over border comments, suggests Keir Starmer
- 9 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 10 Poll finds Brexit-backing Wales would vote to rejoin EU