Podcast: AWOL BoJo and floody idiots
- Credit: Archant
Download the free podcast from the team at The New European to hear our review of the week in politics.
Every Friday Richard Porritt and Steve Anglesey review another wild week in post-common sense Britain.
The award-nominated podcast is packed full of big news, comment, and irreverent views.
We talk about the issues that matter most to Remainers, and crown a Brexiteer of the Week.
We'll even have the occasional guest too. Previous guests have included Alastair Campbell, Andrew Adonis, Bonnie Greer and Keir Starmer.
You may also want to watch:
This week the pair bumpy times for Priti Patel, farmers' Brexit anger and ask whether the PM should grab his wellies and head to the floods.
- 1 The Remainers' case for keeping the United Kingdom together
- 2 The deep roots of Labour's red wall decline
- 3 What's next for Laurence Fox after London mayor fiasco?
- 4 How Brexit has turned sour for the dairy industry
- 5 The slow death of Channel Islands Norman
- 6 Labour needs more positivity, more patriotism, more policy... and less wokery
- 7 Dominic Cummings warns Boris Johnson against next stage of unlocking
- 8 Former Tory speaker admits voting Labour after labeling Boris Johnson a 'liar'
- 9 Why the English could understand the Vikings
- 10 Lawyers expose 'false claims' made by ministers over visa-free music tours of EU after Brexit
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.