Podcast: Reshuffle chaos, Michael Gove’s mixed messages and PJ Masks
- Credit: Archant
Download the free podcast from the team at The New European to hear our review of the week in politics.
Every Friday Richard Porritt and Steve Anglesey review another wild week in post-common sense Britain.
The award-nominated podcast is packed full of big news, comment, and irreverent views.
We talk about the issues that matter most to Remainers, and crown a Brexiteer of the Week.
We'll even have the occasional guest too. Previous guests have included Alastair Campbell, Andrew Adonis, Bonnie Greer and Keir Starmer.
You may also want to watch:
This week the pair investigate Michael Gove's mixed messages, learn more about Labour hopeful Keir Starmer and ponder why kids' TV keeps popping up in British politics.
- 1 Brexiteer Prue Leith quits Tory Party after government votes down motion to protect UK food standards
- 2 Public slams Brexit Party tweet which shames Tory MPs who voted against free school meals
- 3 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 4 Group in protest against Tory MPs who voted down free school meals targets offices with empty plates
- 5 Peers set to remove law-breaking sections of Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 6 Tory minister blames journalists for NHS Test and Trace failure as he defends Dido Harding
- 7 Michel Barnier postpones Brussels return as Brexit trade talks in London continue
- 8 Brexit shambles: A stress of our own making
- 9 Priti Patel set to hand private firms £28 million in government contracts to deport asylum seekers from UK
- 10 Boris Johnson and Priti Patel urged to end 'attacks' on lawyers in letter by 800 legal professionals
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.