Podcast: Reshuffle chaos, Michael Gove’s mixed messages and PJ Masks
- Credit: Archant
Download the free podcast from the team at The New European to hear our review of the week in politics.
Every Friday Richard Porritt and Steve Anglesey review another wild week in post-common sense Britain.
The award-nominated podcast is packed full of big news, comment, and irreverent views.
We talk about the issues that matter most to Remainers, and crown a Brexiteer of the Week.
We'll even have the occasional guest too. Previous guests have included Alastair Campbell, Andrew Adonis, Bonnie Greer and Keir Starmer.
You may also want to watch:
This week the pair investigate Michael Gove's mixed messages, learn more about Labour hopeful Keir Starmer and ponder why kids' TV keeps popping up in British politics.
- 1 The Prime Minister is out of his league
- 2 Can King Louis turn back the clock?
- 3 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 4 The cannabis conundrum
- 5 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 6 Why Germany's Greens failed to rise on floods
- 7 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 8 Would Javid have renamed ICU wards 'Drama Queen Zones'?
- 9 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 10 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.