The New European Brexit quiz of the week
- Credit: Archant
Heads are spinning after five years' worth of Brexit events seem to have been packed into the last week alone. From impassioned speeches, party defections, and numerous other humiliations for Boris Johnson, can you get these questions right?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would Javid have renamed ICU wards 'Drama Queen Zones'?
- 2 Rabbits defeat French army
- 3 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 4 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 5 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 6 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 7 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 8 Ed Vaizey overtakes Paul Dacre in the Ofcom race
- 9 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 10 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.