The New European Brexit quiz of the week
- Credit: WireImage
Here's your quiz to see how much you've been paying attention to this week's Brexit events. We promise not to grill you on the finer points of constitutional law.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Prime Minister is out of his league
- 2 Can King Louis turn back the clock?
- 3 The cannabis conundrum
- 4 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 5 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 6 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 7 Why Germany's Greens failed to rise on floods
- 8 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 9 Rabbits defeat French army
- 10 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.