LISTEN: A silly man in serious times and a new party for the centre
- Credit: Archant
This week's podcast is available now.
In the latest episode of The New European podcast Richard Porritt, Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott ask whether Boris Johnson is up to the job and ponder if a new party would be successful.
The team also analyse another gaffe-filled week for Labour and crown a Brexiteer of the Week.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 2 James O'Brien schools Brexiteer who refuses to accept new EU-UK trade rules
- 3 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 4 Scottish fishing boats ditch UK waters for Denmark to escape Brexit red tape
- 5 The polling that signals the plight of the Union
- 6 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 7 Tory candidate suspended by party over comments about ‘fat’ food bank user
- 8 Jacob Rees-Mogg claims fish captured after Brexit deal came into effect were 'British and happier for it'
- 9 Keir Starmer got it right with vote on Brexit deal
- 10 Katie Hopkins joins UKIP in time for leadership contest
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.