LISTEN: The latest episode of the podcast is available now
- Credit: Archant
Happy birthday! The New European podcast is celebrating its first birthday.
We are one – and to celebrate the team is back with another round-up of the goings on in Brexit Britain.
Richard and Steve delve into the week's news including more momentous votes in the Lords and the foreign secretary's latest outburst.
Geri considers the Farageisation of Britain's politics and a new Brexiteer of the Week is crowned.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 2 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 3 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 4 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 5 Fool's gold? Nigel Farage wants you to invest your trust in his financial advice service
- 6 Tory MP who voted against her own party to support free school meals motion quits government in protest
- 7 'Shameful' Tory minister defends government memo attacking Marcus Rashford's free school meals call
- 8 Political commentator delivers blistering response to Tory backbenchers offended by Angela Rayner's slur
- 9 At the upcoming US election, Donald Trump really is toast
- 10 The deep roots of Dominic Cummings' personal antipathy to the BBC
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.