LISTEN: The latest episode of the podcast is available now
- Credit: Archant
Happy birthday! The New European podcast is celebrating its first birthday.
We are one – and to celebrate the team is back with another round-up of the goings on in Brexit Britain.
Richard and Steve delve into the week's news including more momentous votes in the Lords and the foreign secretary's latest outburst.
Geri considers the Farageisation of Britain's politics and a new Brexiteer of the Week is crowned.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 2 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 3 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 4 Progressive alliance could see Labour win 351 seats at next election, new analysis reveals
- 5 Former Brexit Party MEP dies in diving accident in the Bahamas
- 6 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 7 Boris Johnson blames seafood companies for post-Brexit sales slump
- 8 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 9 What Auf Wiedersehen, Pet teaches us about Britain and Europe
- 10 Priti Patel fails to appear in Commons to answer questions on missing police records
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.