LISTEN: The latest episode of the podcast is available now
- Credit: Archant
Happy birthday! The New European podcast is celebrating its first birthday.
We are one – and to celebrate the team is back with another round-up of the goings on in Brexit Britain.
Richard and Steve delve into the week's news including more momentous votes in the Lords and the foreign secretary's latest outburst.
Geri considers the Farageisation of Britain's politics and a new Brexiteer of the Week is crowned.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Liz Truss accused of freeports 'catastrophic blunder' following Brexit deals
- 2 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 3 The truth about 'buy British'
- 4 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 5 Downing Street announces plans to change English voting system following string of Labour victories
- 6 Britons living in Spain are being refused Covid jab 'due to Brexit', report claims
- 7 Tories could push for 2023 general election after axing key legislation
- 8 The man the Soviet Union left in space
- 9 Boris Johnson under investigation over luxurious Caribbean holiday
- 10 Why can't the English see what the Scots and Welsh can?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.