Join us for a live recording of The New European podcast
- Credit: Podcast Live
As we head towards another tumultuous month we'll be recording another episode of The New European podcast live in front of a studio audience.
Podcast regulars Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt will be joined by special guests including TNE columnists Bonnie Greer and an audience as they talk all things Brexit, bring out some of the regular features, and take some of your questions.
It will take place at Podcast Live, where you can also see a number of other podcast recordings including productions from The New Statesman, Sky's Sophy Ridge, LBC's Iain Dale, UK in a Changing EU, For Our Future's Sake, The Week Unwrapped, and Polling Politics.
There will even be free merchandise from the team.
Join us from 10am on Saturday 5th October at The Light, Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road in central London. Tickets cost £13.50 or you can book for the whole day for £32.50.
You may also want to watch:
We'll see you in London!
- 1 The true cost of Brexit is becoming clearer
- 2 Why have Remainers gone so quiet?
- 3 Did Euros fever contribute to result of EU referendum?
- 4 Boris Johnson's awkward moment with the Queen
- 5 Be careful what you wish for... voting reform could kill Labour
- 6 Dominic Cummings explains why Boris Johnson didn't do Andrew Neil interview
- 7 MATT FREI: Brexit posed a question... and we haven't even begun to answer it
- 8 How the Kominsky Method grapples with growing old
- 9 PMQs: Ian Blackford drops truth bomb over post-Brexit trade deal with Australia
- 10 Michael O'Leary: My hope for the future over Brexit
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.