Join us for a live recording of The New European podcast
- Credit: Podcast Live
As we head towards another tumultuous month we'll be recording another episode of The New European podcast live in front of a studio audience.
Podcast regulars Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt will be joined by special guests including TNE columnists Bonnie Greer and an audience as they talk all things Brexit, bring out some of the regular features, and take some of your questions.
It will take place at Podcast Live, where you can also see a number of other podcast recordings including productions from The New Statesman, Sky's Sophy Ridge, LBC's Iain Dale, UK in a Changing EU, For Our Future's Sake, The Week Unwrapped, and Polling Politics.
There will even be free merchandise from the team.
Join us from 10am on Saturday 5th October at The Light, Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road in central London. Tickets cost £13.50 or you can book for the whole day for £32.50.
You may also want to watch:
We'll see you in London!
- 1 Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid reject Boris Johnson's coronavirus claim
- 2 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces
- 3 Sky News presenter says Boris Johnson is 'gaslighting the nation' over Covid claims
- 4 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 5 PMQs: Boris Johnson calls for apology from Keir Starmer over coronavirus stances
- 6 Home Office launches voluntary repatriation scheme for EU nationals
- 7 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn loses bid to release Labour documents ahead of High Court battle
- 9 Boris Johnson is the 'worst PM' and should resign, says Alastair Campbell
- 10 Nicola Sturgeon tells Boris Johnson to 'work from home' instead as he plans trip to Scotland