Hear how The New European was launched four years ago
- Credit: Archant
The New European is celebrating its fourth birthday, and we're giving you a chance to get an insight into how it launched.
We will be hosting a live edition of the podcast to celebrate the fourth anniversary since the pro-European newspaper launched.
As well as our regular hosts Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt, we'll be joined by the newspaper's founder Matt Kelly, and columnists Alastair Campbell and Liz Gerard.
All five will be talking about the rise of the pro-European newspaper, as well as the direction of politics over the past four years since our launch.
And we want you to join us too - where you can ask us questions - as we go live on Zoom.
You may also want to watch:
We'll be broadcasting on the internet from 6.00pm (British Summer Time) on Thursday July 9.
To confirm your attendance head over to this link, and we will see you there on the night.
Don't forget to bring a glass of your favourite tipple to celebrate with us!
- 1 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 2 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 3 Nigel Farage launches new party in Scotland to promote 'positive case for the Union'
- 4 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 5 The worryingly familiar signs for Britain's vaccine roll-out
- 6 Brexiteer MP ridiculed after calling for free movement of goods between GB and NI
- 7 Brexit changes lead to exodus of Brits from Spain, UK nationals claim
- 8 Brexiteer says he'd never have voted for Brexit 'if we knew we'd lose our jobs'
- 9 Fears government could scrap workers' rights in post-Brexit overhaul of labour laws
- 10 Katie Hopkins joins UKIP in time for leadership contest
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.