The great TNE self-isolating quiz: Part 4
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Political fun for all the family with our fiendishly tough trivia test, set by STEVE ANGLESEY.
During the lockdown The New European will set you a series of questions as part of our big self-isolating quiz.
Prove you know you have been paying attention to politics in recent years by having a go.
How many will you get right? Let us know by tweeting @theneweuropean.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The only Brexit export boom is from UK businesses rushing to Europe
- 2 MEPs again refuse to ratify Brexit deal amid concerns No 10 is flouting conditions
- 3 Boris Johnson proposes saving United Kingdom with 'Project Love' plan
- 4 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 5 PMQs: Commons speaker reprimands Boris Johnson over Greensill response
- 6 Former Brexit secretary 'privately agreed' with Gina Miller's court action over Article 50
- 7 How the vaccines have shifted opinions over Brexit
- 8 Tory anger as Labour to hold vote on establishing committee to investigate cronyism
- 9 Tory candidate under fire after describing Brexit chaos as a 'hiccup'
- 10 David Cameron 'only sorry he got caught', MPs told
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.