The great TNE self-isolating quiz: Part 4
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Political fun for all the family with our fiendishly tough trivia test, set by STEVE ANGLESEY.
During the lockdown The New European will set you a series of questions as part of our big self-isolating quiz.
Prove you know you have been paying attention to politics in recent years by having a go.
How many will you get right? Let us know by tweeting @theneweuropean.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Joe Biden’s ‘candid’ message to Boris Johnson on Northern Ireland Brexit row
- 2 Why don't Brexiteers like to talk about Brexit any more?
- 3 Brexit: British 'expats' in Spain facing deportation over residency
- 4 Is the Sun setting on Murdoch's global media empire?
- 5 Major disaster: How Tories' 1992 victory sowed seeds of Brexit
- 6 Five years of Brexit summed up by Cold War Steve
- 7 The fight against the homogenisation of the British Isles
- 8 Tory MP ordered to publicly apologise for bullying parliament staff after struggling with IT
- 9 Did Donald Trump really wear his trousers backwards at Republicans' North Carolina rally?
- 10 The 40 best European TV shows to stream
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.