The great TNE self-isolating quiz: Part 4
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Political fun for all the family with our fiendishly tough trivia test, set by STEVE ANGLESEY.
During the lockdown The New European will set you a series of questions as part of our big self-isolating quiz.
Prove you know you have been paying attention to politics in recent years by having a go.
How many will you get right? Let us know by tweeting @theneweuropean.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tory MP blames 'chaotic parents' for children going to school hungry
- 2 Boris Johnson 'hid in bedroom' to avoid grilling on Brexit stance days before becoming PM
- 3 Tory MP says policies no longer match 'principles on which millions have backed us'
- 4 George Osborne says it is 'game over' for Boris Johnson over free school meals
- 5 Danny Dyer praised for criticisms of Tory party - pointing out Etonians can't run the country
- 6 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 7 Liz Truss' department slammed for false claim about cost of soy sauce after Brexit
- 8 Andy Burnham could have been 'halfway through tenure as PM by now', claims commentator
- 9 Minister sparks concerns about pig semen after Brexit
- 10 Brexiteer in lockdown denial over 49% drop in constituency Covid-19 cases