The great TNE self-isolating quiz: Part 3
- Credit: Getty Images
Political fun for all the family with our fiendishly tough trivia test, set by STEVE ANGLESEY.
During the lockdown The New European will set you a series of questions as part of our big self-isolating quiz.
Prove you know you have been paying attention to politics in recent years by having a go.
How many will you get right? Let us know by tweeting @theneweuropean...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Government scraps Pick for Britain programme after Brits fill as few as 5% of roles
- 2 Boris Johnson still has questions to answer about Caribbean holiday
- 3 Politics is moving back to a battlefield which does not suit Boris Johnson
- 4 Ex-minister says Boris Johnson's government is a 'cesspit' where 'almost nobody' tells the truth
- 5 Salmon industry insist officials miscalculated post-Brexit export figures
- 6 Poll: Laurence Fox in joint last place with Count Binface in race for London mayor
- 7 Government to dissolve parliament ahead of Queen’s Speech
- 8 James Dyson moves main address back to the UK
- 9 Brexit regret: Meet the Leave voters who wish they hadn't voted Leave
- 10 Keir Starmer's day will come
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.