POLL: The New European poll of the week on protest, prorogation and PR blunders
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
What's your take on the events of the week? Let us know your views on the key questions that have emerged for Remainers this week, on everything from how to challenge prorogation to which Brexit minister has made the worst gaffe.
Got other views? Email us at email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 2 Why Bristol is the street art city
- 3 What I learned by avoiding England and the Euros
- 4 Telling the truth is now the only sackable offence
- 5 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 6 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 7 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 8 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 9 Brexit stripped me of my Britishness
- 10 Why Brexit still feels like a personal loss
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.