POLL: The New European poll of the week on protest, prorogation and PR blunders
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
What's your take on the events of the week? Let us know your views on the key questions that have emerged for Remainers this week, on everything from how to challenge prorogation to which Brexit minister has made the worst gaffe.
Got other views? Email us at email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 2 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 3 Government told to publish impact assessments for Boris Johnson's 'Narnia' deal with EU
- 4 Brexiteer admits 'Australia-style deal' term designed to 'pull wool over voters' eyes'
- 5 Remainers blamed for Boris Johnson's inability to secure Brexit deal
- 6 Theresa May brands Michael Gove's no-deal Brexit statement 'utter rubbish'
- 7 Boris Johnson told to apologise for incompetence in delivering his 'oven-ready' Brexit deal
- 8 ERG MP says Boris Johnson should consider cutting ties with Church of England following Brexit row
- 9 Labour MP calls Dan Wootton a 'complete and utter nutcase' following Covid-19 herd immunity comment
- 10 Leaked government dossier warns of army street patrols if second Covid-19 wave and no-deal Brexit hit UK at same time
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.