The New European turned one this week!
That's 52 issues - not bad for a newspaper that was initially supposed to run for just four-weeks when we launched in July 2016.
To celebrate our birthday, you can expect another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
In this week's issue:
You may also want to watch:
1. Steve Richards on how parliament can end the Brexit chaos
- 1 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 2 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 3 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 4 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 5 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 6 Tory MP complains 'less scrutiny of trade deals' than when UK was in EU
- 7 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 8 Comedian wins praise after shaming No 10 during Dancing on Ice appearance
- 9 No 10 says Biden removing Churchill bust ‘up to president’ despite Obama attack
- 10 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
2. Bonnie Greer on why the EU needs to reform
3. Lord Kinnock's rallying cry for Project Hope
4. Andrew Adonis on the guilty men of Brexit
5. A C Grayling: It's not a question of if, just WHEN this farce will end
6. Antonella Gambotto-Burke on the greatness of Greta Garbo