The New European turned one this week!
That's 52 issues - not bad for a newspaper that was initially supposed to run for just four-weeks when we launched in July 2016.
To celebrate our birthday, you can expect another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
In this week's issue:
You may also want to watch:
1. Steve Richards on how parliament can end the Brexit chaos
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 3 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 4 Michael Gove's Brexit fantasy is leading us down a perilous path
- 5 Brexit shambles: A stress of our own making
- 6 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 7 WILL SELF: Two places where everyone knows your name
- 9 Question Time: Ex-Tory minister accused of making 'sickening' comment about free schools meals row
- 10 How the Daily Star became Boris Johnson's biggest critic
2. Bonnie Greer on why the EU needs to reform
3. Lord Kinnock's rallying cry for Project Hope
4. Andrew Adonis on the guilty men of Brexit
5. A C Grayling: It's not a question of if, just WHEN this farce will end
6. Antonella Gambotto-Burke on the greatness of Greta Garbo