The New European poll of the week on polls, posters, and plonkers
- Credit: NurPhoto via Getty Images
What's your take on the events of the week? Let us know your views on the key questions that have emerged for Remainers this week, on everything from the election and second referendum timings to the week's stupidest statement.
Got other views? Email us at email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 2 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 3 Tory minister branded 'disgraceful' after dismissing child hunger in Britain as something that has 'been going on for years'
- 4 UK Business leaders describe Brexit call with Boris Johnson and Michael Gove as 'pointless'
- 5 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 6 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 7 Fool's gold? Nigel Farage wants you to invest your trust in his financial advice service
- 8 PMQs Review: The one where it was grim up north
- 9 The deep roots of Dominic Cummings' personal antipathy to the BBC
- 10 Petition launched to officially name Kent lorry park after Nigel Farage
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.