This is how you should vote to stop a destructive Brexit
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tell this new voting tool your constituency and it recommends who to vote for to prevent Theresa May's Hard Brexit
Tactical voting to oppose Brexit could still have a huge impact on the General Election.
Labour's muddled EU policy and a weakened Liberal Democrats mean there is not one obvious party for anti-Brexit voters.
Hopefully this tool – powered by InFacts – will help you continue to fight Brexit by highlighting the best way to unseat Leavers.
Find out more about the reasoning behind InFacts' recommendations here: Make your pro-European vote count by following these 10 rules
You may also want to watch:
- 1 PMQs: Commons speaker reprimands Boris Johnson over Greensill response
- 2 MEPs again refuse to ratify Brexit deal amid concerns No 10 is flouting conditions
- 3 Tory anger as Labour to hold vote on establishing committee to investigate cronyism
- 4 A lesson from the last of Mainwaring's men
- 5 Tory government 'doesn't think it has to be abide by rules', says former civil servant
- 6 Tory MPs vote down proposal for parliamentary inquiry into Greensill scandal
- 7 David Cameron 'only sorry he got caught', MPs told
- 8 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 9 How the vaccines have shifted opinions over Brexit
- 10 Nick Clegg says EU 'let itself and millions of Europeans' down over Covid vaccine programme
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.