This is how you should vote to stop a destructive Brexit
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tell this new voting tool your constituency and it recommends who to vote for to prevent Theresa May's Hard Brexit
Tactical voting to oppose Brexit could still have a huge impact on the General Election.
Labour's muddled EU policy and a weakened Liberal Democrats mean there is not one obvious party for anti-Brexit voters.
Hopefully this tool – powered by InFacts – will help you continue to fight Brexit by highlighting the best way to unseat Leavers.
Find out more about the reasoning behind InFacts' recommendations here: Make your pro-European vote count by following these 10 rules
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 2 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 3 Why Bristol is the street art city
- 4 A very nearly enchanted evening
- 5 Boris Johnson enjoys splendid isolation
- 6 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 7 The Tories have already lost the culture wars
- 8 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 9 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 10 The riproaring life of the real Cyrano de Bergerac
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.