This is how you should vote to stop a destructive Brexit
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tell this new voting tool your constituency and it recommends who to vote for to prevent Theresa May's Hard Brexit
Tactical voting to oppose Brexit could still have a huge impact on the General Election.
Labour's muddled EU policy and a weakened Liberal Democrats mean there is not one obvious party for anti-Brexit voters.
Hopefully this tool – powered by InFacts – will help you continue to fight Brexit by highlighting the best way to unseat Leavers.
Find out more about the reasoning behind InFacts' recommendations here: Make your pro-European vote count by following these 10 rules
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 2 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 3 Boris Johnson to visit Scotland this week in attempt to shore up the union
- 4 Telegraph columnist blames Angela Merkel for Brexit
- 6 This picture of Boris Johnson on the phone to Joe Biden has caused a stir
- 7 Brussels to launch campaign teaching younger Britons about the EU
- 8 Brexiteer calls for UK to save Eurostar - by buying it and renaming it 'Britstar'
- 9 Petition launched to cancel 'festival of Brexit' event in 2022
- 10 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces