TIM BRADFORD: Is a People’s Vote fair?
- Credit: Archant
Is a People's Vote fair? Tim Bradford illustrates why Brexiteers don't want a final vote on the Brexit deal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 2 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 3 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 4 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 5 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 6 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 7 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 8 Independent SAGE adviser gives scathing assessment of Priti Patel's £800 Covid fines
- 9 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 10 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.