TIM BRADFORD: Is a People’s Vote fair?
- Credit: Archant
Is a People's Vote fair? Tim Bradford illustrates why Brexiteers don't want a final vote on the Brexit deal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Remainers' case for keeping the United Kingdom together
- 2 The deep roots of Labour's red wall decline
- 3 How Brexit has turned sour for the dairy industry
- 4 Dominic Cummings warns Boris Johnson against next stage of unlocking
- 5 What's next for Laurence Fox after London mayor fiasco?
- 6 The slow death of Channel Islands Norman
- 7 Labour needs more positivity, more patriotism, more policy... and less wokery
- 8 Why the English could understand the Vikings
- 9 Former Tory speaker admits voting Labour after labeling Boris Johnson a 'liar'
- 10 Lawyers expose 'false claims' made by ministers over visa-free music tours of EU after Brexit
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.