The New European Brexit quiz of the week
- Credit: NurPhoto via Getty Images
Parliament was prorogued - but politics didn't fall silent. What events of the week have you paid attention to?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brexiteer Prue Leith quits Tory Party after government votes down motion to protect UK food standards
- 2 Public slams Brexit Party tweet which shames Tory MPs who voted against free school meals
- 3 Group in protest against Tory MPs who voted down free school meals targets offices with empty plates
- 4 Tory minister blames journalists for NHS Test and Trace failure as he defends Dido Harding
- 5 Brexit shambles: A stress of our own making
- 6 Michel Barnier postpones Brussels return as Brexit trade talks in London continue
- 7 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 8 Priti Patel set to hand private firms £28 million in government contracts to deport asylum seekers from UK
- 9 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 10 Boris Johnson and Priti Patel urged to end 'attacks' on lawyers in letter by 800 legal professionals
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.