Trump trolled by dwindling popularity ratings on his visit to London
- Credit: Archant
Donald Trump is being trolled by the tiny approval ratings for the president as he visits the United Kingdom.
The anti-Brexit Led By Donkeys campaigners previously set up a projection of Boris Johnson's 'nasty' comments about the US president on Big Ben, and now claim to hae created a projection of the falling approval rating for Trump too.
The ratings put Barack Obama at 72% favourability with the people of the UK, compared to Donald Trump who is favoured by just 21%.
In a tweet to Trump they claim to have projected it on to the iconic Tower of London.
They included the message: "Just so you know, you're wildly unpopular here in Britain. SAD! People REALLY don't like you (though they love @BarackObama). Hope you like seeing your FAILING approval numbers projected onto the Tower of London."
You may also want to watch:
The YouGov polling data - which puts Hillary Clinton, Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel and Bill Clinton ahead of the president - is likely to enrage Trump if it is seen during his state visit.
- 1 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 2 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 4 Telegraph columnist blames Angela Merkel for Brexit
- 5 This picture of Boris Johnson on the phone to Joe Biden has caused a stir
- 6 Boris Johnson to visit Scotland this week in attempt to shore up the union
- 7 Brexiteer calls for UK to save Eurostar - by buying it and renaming it 'Britstar'
- 8 Petition launched to cancel 'festival of Brexit' event in 2022
- 9 Brussels to launch campaign teaching younger Britons about the EU
- 10 Piers Morgan defends interview with Thérèse Coffey after accusations of 'bullying'