Trump trolled by dwindling popularity ratings on his visit to London
- Credit: Archant
Donald Trump is being trolled by the tiny approval ratings for the president as he visits the United Kingdom.
The anti-Brexit Led By Donkeys campaigners previously set up a projection of Boris Johnson's 'nasty' comments about the US president on Big Ben, and now claim to hae created a projection of the falling approval rating for Trump too.
The ratings put Barack Obama at 72% favourability with the people of the UK, compared to Donald Trump who is favoured by just 21%.
In a tweet to Trump they claim to have projected it on to the iconic Tower of London.
They included the message: "Just so you know, you're wildly unpopular here in Britain. SAD! People REALLY don't like you (though they love @BarackObama). Hope you like seeing your FAILING approval numbers projected onto the Tower of London."
You may also want to watch:
The YouGov polling data - which puts Hillary Clinton, Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel and Bill Clinton ahead of the president - is likely to enrage Trump if it is seen during his state visit.
- 1 US election result could spark 'end of Brexit', claims peer
- 2 Brexiteer says EU 'spiteful' to end fast-track lanes for Brits after Brexit
- 3 STAR TURNS: Bond star haunted by school tragedy
- 5 Boris Johnson 'hid in bedroom' to avoid grilling on Brexit stance days before becoming PM
- 6 Brexit shambles: A stress of our own making
- 7 Nigel Farage places £10,000 bet on Donald Trump to win second White House term
- 8 Farage says he can dodge US travel ban because he's a 'journalist'
- 9 Boris Johnson warned majority will be 'wiped out' over treatment towards north of England
- 10 Question Time: Tory minister told 'diverse' cabinet doesn't erase race issues in party