Full list of 60 seats where pro-EU candidates are uniting for Remain
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A cross-party anti-Brexit initiative has banded together to agree on 60 seats in which pro-EU candidates will not run against each other in England and Wales.
Unite To Remain, led by former MP Heidi Allen, is a collaboration between the Liberal Democrats, the Green Party, and Plaid Cymru.
WATCH: 'Unprecedented' - Pro-Remain parties agree not to contest each other in 60 seatsHere is the full list of constituencies and the parties that will field a candidate:
You may also want to watch:
Isle of Wight
- 1 Our PM demonstrates why Latin lessons plan is a bad idea
- 2 Boris Johnson’s latest offence shouldn’t be overlooked
- 3 30 great European books for the beach
- 4 Twilight of the golden boy
- 5 Can King Louis turn back the clock?
- 6 The cannabis conundrum
- 7 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 8 Maneskin and the Italian rock revival
- 9 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 10 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
Bury St Edmunds
Dulwich and West Norwood
Forest of Dean
Bermondsey and Old Southwark
Chelsea and Fulham
Esher and Walton
Finchley and Golders Green
Harrogate and Knaresborough
Hitchin and Harpenden
Oxford West and Abingdon
Penistone and Stocksbridge
Romsey and Southampton North
South East Cambridgeshire
South West Surrey
Thornbury and Yate
Westmorland and Lonsdale
Vale of Glamorgan
Brecon and Radnorshire
Carmarthen East and Dinefwr
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.