Video: Bungling Brexiteer Boris locked out of Number 10
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Boris Johnson is desperate to get into Number 10 – but it seems the Prime Minister has other ideas.
How to deal with the rogue foreign secretary is no doubt giving Theresa May some sleepless nights.
Does she have the power to sack him? Would kicking him out of the cabinet make him more powerful? How can she shut him up?
There is no love lost between May and Johnson so sitting around the cabinet table must be quite a tense experience. But perhaps the PM has come up with a solution?
While the rest of the cabinet were welcomed to Number 10 in the usual manner when Johnson arrived the door was unceremoniously slammed shut. And, try as he might, Johnson could not get the famous door to open.
You may also want to watch:
Maybe they should change the locks at the foreign office as well?
- 1 The Prime Minister is out of his league
- 2 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 3 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 4 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 5 Rabbits defeat French army
- 6 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 7 Would Javid have renamed ICU wards 'Drama Queen Zones'?
- 8 Ed Vaizey overtakes Paul Dacre in the Ofcom race
- 9 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 10 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.