Video: Bungling Brexiteer Boris locked out of Number 10
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Boris Johnson is desperate to get into Number 10 – but it seems the Prime Minister has other ideas.
How to deal with the rogue foreign secretary is no doubt giving Theresa May some sleepless nights.
Does she have the power to sack him? Would kicking him out of the cabinet make him more powerful? How can she shut him up?
There is no love lost between May and Johnson so sitting around the cabinet table must be quite a tense experience. But perhaps the PM has come up with a solution?
While the rest of the cabinet were welcomed to Number 10 in the usual manner when Johnson arrived the door was unceremoniously slammed shut. And, try as he might, Johnson could not get the famous door to open.
You may also want to watch:
Maybe they should change the locks at the foreign office as well?
- 1 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 2 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 3 Nigel Farage launches new party in Scotland to promote 'positive case for the Union'
- 4 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 5 The worryingly familiar signs for Britain's vaccine roll-out
- 6 Brexiteer MP ridiculed after calling for free movement of goods between GB and NI
- 7 The polling that signals the plight of the Union
- 8 Brexit changes lead to exodus of Brits from Spain, UK nationals claim
- 9 Brexiteer says he'd never have voted for Brexit 'if we knew we'd lose our jobs'
- 10 Fears government could scrap workers' rights in post-Brexit overhaul of labour laws