Theresa May mocked up as Deal or No Deal contestant in viral video
- Credit: Archant
A video of Theresa May mocked up as a Deal Or No Deal contestant has gone viral on social media.
The video, created by Rich Mayes, echoes The New European's front cover last October when the prime minister claimed that 'no deal is better than a bad deal.'
In the video she can be seen dancing to the hot seat on the Channel 4 programme and appearing alongside presenter Noel Edmonds.
Other politicians in the video clip include Boris Johnson - who's box contains a £350m figure - and shadow home secretary Diane Abbott.
As Theresa May takes a call from EU president Jean-Claude Juncker she is seen saying 'no deal' she is left with the remaining boxes on the table - a general election or a People's Vote.
You may also want to watch:
The 52 second clip, created by graphic designer and animator Rich Mayes, has had more than a million views on Facebook and Twitter in just four days.
- 1 A lesson from the last of Mainwaring's men
- 2 Scathing report accuses Boris Johnson of 'only caring for England'
- 3 Nick Clegg says EU 'let itself and millions of Europeans' down over Covid vaccine programme
- 4 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 5 European Council president faces call to resign over 'Sofagate' incident
- 6 How the vaccines have shifted opinions over Brexit
- 7 No 10 rewrote race disparity report, expert claims
- 8 Exports to EU increase in February after record fall
- 9 Sturgeon attacks Westminster decision to refer Holyrood Bills to Supreme Court
- 10 Former chief scientist accuses Boris Johnson of privatising NHS 'by stealth'
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.