Watch: Remainers reveal the one word that best describes Brexit
- Credit: Archant
Could you describe Brexit in one word? It's difficult, but we headed out to meet the people and find out if they could summarise the whole debacle in one word...
Full disclosure: we probably could have made a video by itself of the people who chose the word 'disaster' - there were a lot.
With tens of thousands of defiant Remainers gathered for the march for Europe on 25 March 2017, The New European joined the crowds to find out what people really think of Brexit.
Protesters marched through central London before gathering in Parliament Square to deliver their message before the gates of the Palace of Westminster.
You may also want to watch:
The sunny square was filled with protesters, many draped in the European flag and waving banners aloft, including a number declaring 'We are not afraid' in reference to the Westminster terror attack.
What word would you use to describe Brexit? Add your comments below the video on our Youtube channel.
- 1 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 2 James O'Brien schools Brexiteer who refuses to accept new EU-UK trade rules
- 3 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 4 Scottish fishing boats ditch UK waters for Denmark to escape Brexit red tape
- 5 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 6 The polling that signals the plight of the Union
- 7 Tory candidate suspended by party over comments about ‘fat’ food bank user
- 8 Jacob Rees-Mogg claims fish captured after Brexit deal came into effect were 'British and happier for it'
- 9 Keir Starmer got it right with vote on Brexit deal
- 10 Katie Hopkins joins UKIP in time for leadership contest