Watch: Remainers reveal the one word that best describes Brexit
- Credit: Archant
Could you describe Brexit in one word? It's difficult, but we headed out to meet the people and find out if they could summarise the whole debacle in one word...
Full disclosure: we probably could have made a video by itself of the people who chose the word 'disaster' - there were a lot.
With tens of thousands of defiant Remainers gathered for the march for Europe on 25 March 2017, The New European joined the crowds to find out what people really think of Brexit.
Protesters marched through central London before gathering in Parliament Square to deliver their message before the gates of the Palace of Westminster.
You may also want to watch:
The sunny square was filled with protesters, many draped in the European flag and waving banners aloft, including a number declaring 'We are not afraid' in reference to the Westminster terror attack.
What word would you use to describe Brexit? Add your comments below the video on our Youtube channel.
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 2 Question Time: Ex-Tory minister accused of making 'sickening' comment about free schools meals row
- 3 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 4 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 5 Downing Street withholds praise for business and local authorities offering free meals to hungry children
- 6 Priti Patel bullying inquiry may never be released, hints Boris Johnson's new civil service boss
- 7 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 8 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 9 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 10 Priti Patel set to hand private firms £28 million in government contracts to deport asylum seekers from UK