Watch: The moment Piers Morgan (almost) compliments The New European
- Credit: Archant
*Full disclosure* whilst waving a copy of the anti-Brexit newspaper in Nigel Farage's face
Hold on a second... Did Piers Morgan just COMPLIMENT The New European? Well maybe... Alright, not really... But as far as we're concerned that's about as good as we'll get from him.
The moment came as former UKIP leader Nigel Farage and Editor-at-Large of The New European Alastair Campbell clashed over (you guessed it) Brexit
A sneering Farage insisted: 'You're not going to stop it, it's all over, it's done.'
Campbell responded: 'Believe me, Brexit can be stopped.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The biggest scandal may be that no rules were broken
- 2 Russell Kane: Why working class people like Boris Johnson
- 3 A chapter is over for Britain, for good or ill
- 4 BBC journalist admits being 'haunted' by fear broadcaster 'built up' Nigel Farage and UKIP
- 5 Alan Duncan should have spoken out sooner about Boris Johnson
- 6 Welsh government takes Westminster to court over post-Brexit bill
- 7 Ulster Unionism's crisis of faith
- 8 EU president faces fresh calls to resign over 'disastrous' Covid vaccine programme
- 9 The only Brexit export boom is from UK businesses rushing to Europe
- 10 Prosecution threat for Tories' co-chairman
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.